Cameron Stewart collection on the Lincoln Brigade in the Spanish Civil War (Collection)
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of periodical clippings from radical and popular periodicals concerning the Spanish Civil War, 1938-1975. Included is correspondence from veterans, battle memos, articles, dissertations, and copies of books on the Abraham Lincoln Brigade and the Spanish Civil War.
- Majority of material found within 1936 - 1939
- 1936 - 1980
- Stewart, Cameron, 1939 - 1987 (Person)
Biographical / Historical
Cameron Stewart, history professor at CSUF, taught recent United States History for approximately 15 years.
Language of Materials
PLS-350--Aisle 2--Shelves 3-5
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated by the CSUF Department of History in 1988.
Collection of 350 titles cataloged on OPAC. Search local collection "Cameron Stewart Collection (Special Collections)".
- Anti-fascist movements
- Ku Klux Klan . Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. KKK (1915- )
- Nationalism -- Spain -- History
- Spain -- History -- Civil War, 1936-1939 -- Participation, American
- Spain--History--Civil War, 1936-1939
- Spain. Ejército Popular de la República. Abraham Lincoln Battalion. Abraham Lincoln Brigade
- Cameron Stewart papers
- Scherly Virgill
- May 2018
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the CSUF University Archives & Special Collections Repository
University Archives & Special Collections
Pollak Library South Room 352 (PLS 352)
Fullerton CA 92831-3599 USA