Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
The document collection contains newspaper articles, event programs, case studies, court case documents, and speeches from 1996 - 2016. Awards, certificates of appreciation from various individuals and community organizations range from 1976 – 2016, from such organizations as the Orange County Probation Dept., Hispanic Council of Realtors, Orange County Board of Education, League of United Latin American Citizens, the Anaheim Police Dept., and the Anti-Defamation League.
The Citrus Collection Subject Files contain a variety of materials realted to the Citrus Industry. These materials include reports and production estimates, citrus growing, marketing and citrus disease, and information about prominent individuals within the citrus industry.
The collection includes business and personal correspondence, stock seed books, crop books, planting memoranda, vitality test books, receiving books, address books, and notebooks used on sales trips.
this collection contains two document boxes, nine minute books, and two appraisal books. Also found within the collection are trademark and patent certificates for different labels used by the Placentia Mutual Orange Association, as well as crate labels and logos. There are also growers lists from 1918-1940, and a folder containing correspondence between the Association and John C. Tuffree.
This collection contains one document box with organizational papers, including annual reports and company correspondence. Additionally, there are eight minute books and the company's wrought iron seal. Together this collection highlights approximately sixty years of citrus history regarding the Placentia Orange Growers Association.
Approximately three hundred black and white photographs of Orange County created by the Smart Studio and its predecessors between 1882 and 1953. The collection includes photographic prints, glass plate negatives and film negatives.
- Subject: Orange County (Calif.) -- History. X
- Citrus fruit industry -- Orange County (Calif.) 7
- Placentia (Calif.) -- History 3
- Citrus fruits--Marketing 2
- Advertising fliers -- History -- United States -- 20th Century 1
- Agricultural cooperative credit associations 1
- Anaheim (Calif.) -- History 1
- Arroyo Grande Valley (Calif.) 1
- Citrus -- Diseases and pests 1
- Citrus -- Varieties 1
- Citrus crate labels 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Deeds -- California 1
- Human rights advocacy 1
- Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942 - 1945 1
- Merchandising 1
- Michigan -- Bloomingdale 1
- Michigan -- South Haven 1
- Oil well drilling -- Orange County (Calif.) 1
- Photography -- History -- 19th century 1
- Photography -- Negatives 1
- Psychiana movement 1
- Real estate management 1
- Real property 1
- Santa Ana (Calif.) 1
- Seed industry and trade 1
- Seeds -- Catalogs 1
- Strikes and lockouts -- Packing house workers -- California -- Orange County 1
- Trees, Care of 1
- Tustin (Calif.) 1
- Walnut Industry - California - Orange County 1
- Weather 1
- Yorba Linda (Calif.) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Conaway, B.F. (Benjamin Franklin), (1848 - 1935) 1
- David, Amin 1
- Haven, Arch, 1881 - 1960 1
- Haven, Edwin M., (1855-1917) 1
- Haven, G.W., 1831-1906 1