Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
This collection is comprised of various citrus associations papers. Most of the associations are geographically concentrated around Southern California, although some of them are from other areas.
This collection is composed of one hundred thirty-one (131) books and pamphlets related to the Citrus Industry in California and Arizona.
The Citrus Collection Subject Files contain a variety of materials realted to the Citrus Industry. These materials include reports and production estimates, citrus growing, marketing and citrus disease, and information about prominent individuals within the citrus industry.
this collection contains two document boxes, nine minute books, and two appraisal books. Also found within the collection are trademark and patent certificates for different labels used by the Placentia Mutual Orange Association, as well as crate labels and logos. There are also growers lists from 1918-1940, and a folder containing correspondence between the Association and John C. Tuffree.
This collection contains one document box with organizational papers, including annual reports and company correspondence. Additionally, there are eight minute books and the company's wrought iron seal. Together this collection highlights approximately sixty years of citrus history regarding the Placentia Orange Growers Association.
The Sunkist Growers Incorporated records consist of two document boxes that contain records. Notable items include the organization's annual reports (1957-1973), statistical bulletins (1941-1980), newsletters (1970s), and packing house photographs.
- Subject: Citrus fruit industry -- Orange County (Calif.) X
- Orange County (Calif.) -- History. 7
- Agricultural cooperative credit associations 3
- Citrus -- Diseases and pests 3
- Citrus -- Varieties 3
- Citrus fruits--Marketing 3
- Placentia (Calif.) -- History 3
- Trees, Care of 3
- Weather 3
- Advertising fliers -- History -- United States -- 20th Century 1
- Anaheim (Calif.) -- History 1
- Citrus crate labels 1
- Citrus fruit industry 1
- Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942 - 1945 1
- Merchandising 1
- Meteorological services 1
- Oil well drilling -- Orange County (Calif.) 1
- Psychiana movement 1
- Strikes and lockouts -- Packing house workers -- California -- Orange County 1
- Walnut Industry - California - Orange County 1
- Yorba Linda (Calif.) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Huber Engle, Clara 1
- Palmer, Elisha, 1878 - 1958 1
- United States. Weather Bureau 1