Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 16
Anaheim Citrus Fruit Association records (Collection)
Citrus Associations records (Collection)
This collection is comprised of various citrus associations papers. Most of the associations are geographically concentrated around Southern California, although some of them are from other areas.
Citrus Books and Pamphlets
This collection is composed of one hundred thirty-one (131) books and pamphlets related to the Citrus Industry in California and Arizona.
Citrus Collection subject files (Collection)
The Citrus Collection Subject Files contain a variety of materials realted to the Citrus Industry. These materials include reports and production estimates, citrus growing, marketing and citrus disease, and information about prominent individuals within the citrus industry.
Citrus industry harvesting tools (Collection)
The Citrus Industry Harvesting Tools collection contains two boxes of harvesting materials. Items include a canvas picking sack, fruit stamp dyes, picking rings, and field nippers.
Citrus Industry (Magazine)
Citrus Industry magazine was a monthly periodical published in Bartow, Florida. This collection contains issues from the years 1951 to 1975.
Citrus Label Society (Collection)
The Citrus Label Society collection is composed of one document box with papers related to the organization. The document box contains 4 folders with the organization's newsletter "The Citrus Peal", along with one folder that contains membership directories beginning in 1983.
Citrus labels and packaging (Collection)
Elisha Palmer papers (Collection)
Foothill Groves, Inc. records (Collection)
- Subject: Citrus fruit industry X
- Citrus fruit industry -- Orange County (Calif.) 13
- Orange County (Calif.) -- History. 7
- Citrus fruit industry 4
- Citrus fruits--Marketing 4
- Agricultural cooperative credit associations 3
- Citrus -- Diseases and pests 3
- Citrus -- Varieties 3
- Placentia (Calif.) -- History 3
- Trees, Care of 3
- Weather 3
- Citrus crate labels 2
- Advertising fliers -- History -- United States -- 20th Century 1
- Anaheim (Calif.) -- History 1
- Citrus fruits--Harvesting 1
- Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942 - 1945 1
- Merchandising 1
- Meteorological services 1
- Oil well drilling -- Orange County (Calif.) 1
- Psychiana movement 1
- Strikes and lockouts -- Packing house workers -- California -- Orange County 1
- Walnut Industry - California - Orange County 1
- Yorba Linda (Calif.) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Huber Engle, Clara 1
- Palmer, Elisha, 1878 - 1958 1
- United States. Weather Bureau 1