Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Includes typescripts of short stories and novels, working drafts, correspondence, and the periodicals in which they were published as well as published novels and anthologies.
The collection includes original manuscripts, working papers, correspondence, first editions, critical studies, and ephemera pertaining to Frank Herbert's life and the works included in the collection.
Correspondence, manuscripts, and documents relating to the life and works of Science Fiction author Philip K. Dick gifted to the Pollak Library from various sources.
The Ray Bradbury papers contains original manuscripts of The Fireman, Fahrenheit 451, short stories, and first editions donated and signed by Ray Bradbury. Autgraphed play program of CSUF Theater Dept. production of the Dandelion Wine musical, 1971.
The Science Fiction Periodical Sample collection is comprised of 90 titles (132 individual issues). The date range for these titles ranges from as early as 1927 and as late as 1999.
- Subject: Science fiction, American X
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Censorship 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Dune (Imaginary place) -- Fiction 1
- Ecology 1
- Fan magazines 1
- Fantasy fiction 1
- Mystery stories, [films, etc.] 1
- Paranoia in literature 1
- Periodicals 1
- Science fiction -- Collectibles 1 ∧ less
- Bradbury, Ray (Raymond Douglas), 1920-2012 1
- Davidson, Avram, 1923 - 1993 1
- Dick, Philip K. (Philip Kindred), 1928 - 1982 1
- Fahrenheit 451 (1967) 1
- Philip K. Dick Society 1